Landed in vancouver. Took subway into city.
Yaletown, wrapping normally from top-left. The trendy neighborhood.
- Yaletown shops and restaurants
- Canada plates
- Different block of Yaletown neighborhood
- Another angle a block in Yaletown
- Vancouver airport customs
- Public restrooms
- Sushi in Yaletown
- Chinese Food in Yaletown
Bulldogs in Vancouver!
Granville, wrapping normally from upper-left
- Granville St
- The polar bears, we don’t judge, not that there’s anything wrong
- More shops on Granville, Starbucks further down
- Rubbernecking in Canada, some things are the same, everywhere
- Waterfront station
- Japadogs, asian flavored hotdogs
Waterfront / Sea Terminal, wrapping normally from upper-left.
- Waterfront station
- Trolley down Cordova St?
- Cruiseship parked on waterfront
- Disembarking cruise travellers
- Shanghainese restaurant for chinese dumplings
- Near Waterfront station
- How I discovered the chinese dumpling place
- Yes, I tried a japadog. It’s ok.
Capilano, wrapping normally from upper-left
- Capilano park over a valley, with suspension walking bridges (they sway) spanning them, and across the trees in the forest.
- Bridge suspended between trees. Where was this when I was a kid, and still wanted a treehouse?
- Different angle of bridge suspended by bridge
- I think I’ve seen this guy before.
- Different kinds of lumber
Gastown. A couple of nice restaurants. And I think a underground tour starts here.
Chinatown, Rogers Arena Stadium, World of Science, wrapping normally from upper-right
- Chinatown gate
- Edge of chinatown
- Stadium w retractable roof (BC Place?)
- World of Science
- Edge of Rogers arena where some kids are skateboarding
Stanley Park, wrapping normally from upper-left
- Map of Stanley park
- Beach on the park
- Stone sculpture
- Concession stands in park
- Warnings about the scourge in our parks! The seagulls!
- Another map of park
Robson and Denham
- Robson St has a string of restaurants from Denham to Granville
Train Terminal to Seattle, wrapping normally from upper-left
- Leaving from waterfront station
- Leftover dumplings
- Subway outside VIA train station
- Pacific Central station