The Canada-USA border by car from viewpoint of train (above).
Train Station is nearby CenturyLink Field. Wrapping normally from upper-left.
- Inside King St Station
- Welcoming you in, for good coffee
- CenturyLink Field
- Inside Zeitgeist Coffee shop
- Zeitgeist Coffee
- Outside of King St Station
Pike Place Market. It’s a huge market. Fresh seafood, restaurants, vendor stands.
At Lowell’s, clam chowder sprinkled w Paprika? Cayenne?
I can’t remember the place anymore, but everything was pretty good.
Ferry to Alki Point, wrapping normally from upper-left
- Clock at Seattle’s Ferry/Water Taxi Terminal
- Ticket line for Ferry/Water Taxi
- Help to get to Water Taxi
- Alki Point is on West Seattle?
- Obelisk at southside of Alki Point Beach
- Restaurant at Alki Point
- Bus running from Alki Point Water Taxi terminal throughout West Seattle
- WaterTaxi schedule
- Clam Chowder with dil (dil added to cream sauces, seems to be a West Coast thing)
- Fish and chips
- Alki Point Beach
- Menu from a restaurant Alki Point Water Taxi terminal
- Fish tacos from a restaurant Alki Point Water Taxi terminal
On to Portland, OR! Bolt Bus stop near Chinatown. From the left,
- Chinatown gateway as seen from BoltBus stop
- Area map
- Area map
- SafeCo Field, as we leave Seattle