A pit-stop in NJ for the holidays after a jaunt thru New England. Next stop is Princeton, before the students have returned.
My host in NJ in the picture has been most gracious, but after feeding me a great deal, I notice him paying me a little too much attention. I fear he’s sniffed too much paint and is hallucinating a big fat turkey…
Added a few more stops.
- Red marker is just the center of the map
- Blue markers are pending stops
- Blue lines are computer recommended stops
- Yellow markers are scheduled sites that have been visited
- Green path is my GPS track
- Green markers are overnight stays on the GPS track