I don’t really care about either team, but baseball pigs are so funny. But uhh, this one has elephant ears.
The A’s (like the Mets) found a way to lose the game. They did it in the 9th, when their closer was unable to do what he’s there for, and gave up 2 runs. Clockwise, from upper-left. Tue evening, 7/18/17.
- Ceremoniously named Rickey Henderson Field
- Starting A’s pitcher, who knows.
- A’s mascot getting hammered by a fan. Good thing he has a job already.
- A’s fan heckling a Rays pitcher who was taken out by coach.
- Stolen base. Third baseman dropped ball.
- What a beanball looks like a split second before the batter reacts.
- Opposite field squibber, or what happens when a second baseman is lazy on his heels with a left handed batter at the plate.
- Pulled single past shortstop.
- Longoria swinging through a pitch.
- Rays Manager getting tossed. Is he smiling because the visiting office in Oakland is comfy?
- Starting Rays pitcher, who cares.